Specializing in gastroenterology and internal medicine, Dr. Adam Randolph, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors. He currently sees patients in Phoenix, Arizona and Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Randolph ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Carl T Hayden VA Medical Center/Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Adam Charles Randolph M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85012Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85004Get Direction
Dr. Adam Charles Randolph M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Randolph
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Your Friends Can Influence Your Drinking Habits
Analysis of data from the famous Framingham Heart Study showed that friends, relatives and others with whom you hang out with decide how much of alcohol you drink, if you drink alcohol. In this study, 12,067 people were followed up for more than 30 years to study the association between lifestyle...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Umesh Tiwari MD530 E McDowell Road Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Bashar Majeed M.D.2020 N CENTRAL AVE PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Scott Mancuso M.D.2020 N Central Ave Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Andres M Hernandez M.D.2610 N 3rd St Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Frank A Agnone MD345 E VIRGINIA AVE PHOENIX AZ 85004
- Dr. Chenthilmurugan Rathnasabapathy MD625 N 6th St Phoenix AZ 85004