Dr. Armen Khachatryan M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine3584 W 9000 S #405 West Jordan UT, 84088
Dr. Armen Khachatryan is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in West Jordan, UT. Dr. Khachatryan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Khachatryan tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Yale Univ Sch of Med, New Haven Ct 1996
Yale School of Medicine 1996
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- University Of Utah Hospital 1997
Dr. Armen Khachatryan M.D.'s Practice location
West Jordan, UT 84088Get Direction
Dr. Armen Khachatryan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khachatryan
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- How to Prepare for Spinal Stenosis Surgery
A spinal stenosis surgery is a major operation that is carried out to repair defects in the spinal column. Since it is an invasive procedure and a delicate one as well, it is important to be prepared psychologically and physically as they are important aspects to be considered to ensure everything...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Dr. Charles L. Beck M.D.3584 West 9000 South West Jordan Utah 84088
- Dr. Bruce G. Evans M.D.1160 East 3900 South Salt Lake City Utah 84124
- Dr. Les Harris M.D3584 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Dr. Peter J Novak MD1160 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Candice Braerman Teunis M.D.30 N 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Steven Ross Mobley MD5292 S COLLEGE DR MURRAY UT 84123