Dr. William Lyons is an endodonist practicing in Nyack, NY. Dr. Lyons is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. William Wallace Lyons D.D.S.'s Practice location
Nyack, NY 10960Get Direction
NYACK, NY 10960Get Direction
Dr. William Wallace Lyons D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- Can I Walk if I Have Shin Splints?
Shin splints refer to the pain you feel in the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is common among athletes and those involved with high-intensity exercises.Symptoms of Shin SplintsIf you have shin splints, you may develop a severe pain either at the beginning or at the end of your run or workout. If...
- Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying
Too Much Sitting May Increase the Chance of Dying “Spending too much time sitting may increase the odds of dying due to any cause”, says a new study published in the Archives of Internal Medicine. The chances of dying from any cause increases by as much as 40% in people who spend a lot of time...
- What is C. Diff Infection?
There are thousands of species of harmless and useful bacteria residing in our digestive system, and they normally maintain a balance among themselves. If the balance is thrown off track, these good bacteria can cause a number of illnesses. One such bacterium in our gut is Clostridium difficile (C....
- Are All Fungal Skin Infections Contagious?
Fungi are known to thrive in the human body, making their homes in moist areas where skin surfaces meet. The most common areas of the human body that are susceptible to fungal attacks are found in between the toes, in the genital area, and under the breasts.Most fungal skin infections are triggered...
- The Difference Between Soluble and Insoluble Fiber
Dietary fiber is a carbohydrate, but unlike other carbs, it cannot be broken down into digestible molecules. In other words, fiber goes through the gastrointestinal system relatively intact, which helps support and aid the digestive system in its processes.Fiber is divided into two categories:...
- Dr. Marc Drew Hirschorn DDS10 Old Mamaroneck Rd White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Jack Levi DDS185 Cedar Ln Teaneck NJ 07666
- Dr. Michael Bruce Feintuch DMD585 Winters Ave Paramus NJ 07652
- Dr. Garry L Bey DDS300 N Middletown Rd Pearl River NY 10965
- Dr. Brian P Trava D.M.D.290 Lafayette Ave Hawthorne NJ 07506
- Dr. Jae Yong Oh DDS1567 Palisade Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024