Dr. Nicolas Soulier is an optometrist practicing in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Soulier specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Soulier performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Nicolas Antony Soulier O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Nicolas Antony Soulier O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soulier
Mr. Jerry Alright.
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Frank Robinson O.D.6710 Old Trail Rd Fort Wayne IN 46809
- Dr. Craig A. Bonham O.D.1240 Medical Park Dr Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Gregory F Zink O.D.321 E Wayne St Fort Wayne IN 46802
- Dr. Nicole Marie Klein OD2121 Lake Ave Fort Wayne IN 46805
- Dr. Scott E Martin O.D.1015 E Dupont Rd Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Michael Manuel Alvarez O.D.6424 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804