Dr. Nicolas Antony Soulier O.D.
Optometrist5229 Coldwater Rd Fort Wayne IN, 46825
Dr. Nicolas Soulier is an optometrist practicing in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Soulier specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Soulier performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Nicolas Antony Soulier O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Nicolas Antony Soulier O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soulier
Mr. Jerry Alright.
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Nicole Marie Klein OD2121 Lake Ave Fort Wayne IN 46805
- Dr. Craig A. Bonham O.D.1240 Medical Park Dr Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Gregory F Zink O.D.321 E Wayne St Fort Wayne IN 46802
- Dr. Frank Robinson O.D.6710 Old Trail Rd Fort Wayne IN 46809
- Dr. Scott E Martin O.D.1015 E Dupont Rd Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Michael Manuel Alvarez O.D.6424 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804