Dr. Li is a licensed physician acupuncturist and is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Currently, Dr. Li is an Assistant Professor in the Dept. of Rehabilitation, Albert Einstein C ...
Education and Training
Fourth Military University Shaanxi China MD
- Chinese Herbal Medicine, Acupressure, Acupuncture And More
Dr. Yali Li MD, PHD's Practice location
Huntington Station, NY 11746Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Yali Li MD, PHD | Acupuncturist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Yali Li MD, PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Li
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Alternative Treatments for Liver Cancer
Alternative treatments for liver cancer refer to alternative medical procedures rather than the conventional and allopathic medications used to treat liver cancer. They include herbs, traditional Chinese medicine and homeopathy among others. The alternative treatments require a certification and...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Dr. Anthony Gordon L.AC., LMT.38 LANDING AVE SMITHTOWN NY 11787
- Kiyin Cheng L.AC33 Hillside Ave Williston Park NY 11596
- David Hanley L.AC, LMT, PTA519 Central Ave Massapequa NY 11758
- Elizabeth Anne Snow L.AC.39 Gabriele Dr East Norwich NY 11732
- Mr. Rocco John Bonavita L.A.C.27 LYNWOOD DR WESTBURY NY 11590
- Xin Zhang Zeck L.AC107 Glenbrook Rd Stamford CT 06902