Dr. Zoe Draelos is a dermatologist practicing in High Point, NC. Dr. Draelos specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Draelos diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1983
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1983
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Topical agents used in association with cosmetic surgery.
- Treating the patient with multiple cosmetic product allergies. A problem-oriented approach to sensitive skin.
- Cosmetics and skin care products. A historical perspective.
- Therapeutic moisturizers.
- Colored facial cosmetics.
- The biology of hair care.
- Nail cosmetic issues.
- Hydrogel barrier/repair creams and contact dermatitis.
- A dermatologist's perspective on the final sunscreen monograph.
- Cosmetics to imitate a summer tan.
- Physicians' and patients' perspectives on office-based dispensing: the central role of the physician-patient relationship.
- Special considerations in eye cosmetics.
- Botanicals as topical agents.
- Degradation and migration of facial foundations.
- Cosmetics in acne and rosacea.
- 2009 Americas Best Doctors, Doctors Publication
- 2004 Society of Cosmetic Chemists Best Paper, Society of Cosmetic Chemists
- Doak 2007 DermArts Award
- Health Beauty America 2006 Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2000 Society of Cometic Chemists Best Paper, Socidty of Cosmetic Chemists
- American Academy of Dermatology 2005 Golden Triangle Award
- 1979 Rhodes Scholar, Rhodes Trust
- 1983 Alpha Omega Alpha, Medical School Top 10%
- Liposuction, Cosmetic Skin Care, Hair Problems And More
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Member Guilford County Medical Society
- Member North Carolina Medical Society
- Member North Carolina Dermatology Association
- Member Society for Investigative Dermatology
- Member Dermatology Foundation
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha
- Member American Dermatology Association
- Member Council for Nail Disorders
- Member International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Member Tau Beta Pi
- Member Society of Cosmetic Chemists
- Member Sigma Xi
- Member Women's Dermatology Society
- Member American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- University Med Ctr, Dermatology; University Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Arizona Health Sciences Center 1983
- Arizona Health Sciences Center 1984
- University Med Ctr, Dermatology University Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Zoe Diana Draelos M.D.'s Practice location
High Point, NC 27262Get Direction
Dr. Zoe Diana Draelos M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Carbuncle?
Carbuncle refers to a cluster of boils under the skin caused by the infection of hair follicles. The infected hair follicles form a small group of painful, reddish bumps on the skin which later get filled with pus. Carbuncles often form in hairy areas like the back and may also form in areas like...
- How is Genital Herpes Diagnosed?
Genital Herpes is the most common sexually transmitted disease. It is caused by two types of viruses - herpes simplex Type 1 and herpes simplex Type 2. However, people suffering from the condition are not aware of it because it hardly presents with any symptoms. So, in most of the cases people are...
- Chicken Pox: Reasons Why the Oatmeal Bath is Your Best Bet
When an individual is suffering from chickenpox, the symptoms that accompany it are less than desirable. One desperately wants to rid themselves of the virus as fast as possible. Some of the symptoms of chicken pox include fever, coughing, pains and severely itchy skin. Some medications are crucial...
- What Are the Symptoms of Cold Sores?
What are cold sores?Cold sores or fever blisters are a very common perioral condition caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). There are two types of herpes simplex virus. Type 1 usually causes cold sores, although in some cases, the cold sores can also be caused by type 2. It is usually...
- How to Achieve Beautiful Glowing Skin
How Can I Have Glowing Skin?Is there anything that can make your skin brighter and more noticeable even without make-up? Yes, your glowing skin! It is true that hereditary factors play a role in getting that glow, but that's really just the beginning. People need to diligently follow good skin care...
- What are Ingrown Hairs: Get the Facts
Sometimes hair avoids its normal growth path, curls tightly and digs deeper into the skin, piercing its own follicle or surrounding tissue. It is usually brought on by incorrect shaving techniques and forceful removal of hair on faces, armpits, genital area and legs. The hair grows into the skin...
- Dr. Daniel J. Teague M.D.706 GREEN VALLEY RD GREENSBORO NC 27408
- Dr. Elizabeth F. Sherertz M.D.1400 Westgate Center Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. James Joseph Szabo M.D.3605 PETERS CT HIGH POINT NC 27265
- Dr. Ned Jay Gross M.D.806 Green Valley Rd Greensboro NC 27408
- Dr. Frederick Arthur Lupton MD1587 Yanceyville St Greensboro NC 27405
- Dr. John H Hall MD1305 W Wendover Ave Greensboro NC 27408