Dr. Arlene Joyce Zaloznik MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology5005 N Piedras St Wbamc El Paso TX, 79920
Dr. Arlene Zaloznik is a hematologist oncologist practicing in El Paso, TX. Dr. Zaloznik specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1976
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Effective peer review at Brooke Army Medical Center.
- Primary cardiac angiosarcoma: a review and case report.
- Lymphomatoid granulomatosis. A case for aggressive therapy.
- How to help smokers to stop: a guide for health care providers.
- Thymic carcinoma: clinical findings in two patients with extrathoracic metastases.
- Intrapleural tetracycline in malignant pleural effusions. A randomized study.
- Breast cancer stage at diagnosis: Caucasians versus Afro-Americans.
- Retention of internal medicine physicians in the U.S. Army.
- Unproven (unorthodox) cancer treatments: a guide for healthcare professionals.
- Impact of units on rotation at the National Training Center: the Fort Irwin MEDDAC experience.
- Malignant melanoma.
- National Guard training: Fort Irwin MEDDAC experience during Operation Desert Storm.
- So little time.
- Breast cancer stage at diagnosis: Caucasians versus Hispanics.
- Fitzsimons Army Med Ctr, Medical Oncology; Madigan Army Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Arlene Joyce Zaloznik MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79920Get Direction
Dr. Arlene Joyce Zaloznik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaloznik
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- Tips for Young Adult Lymphoma Survivors to Make the Most of Recovery
It is extremely difficult to reenter the world and normal life after battling lymphoma. Recovery is much more than the body's physical battle, but how to balance emotions and relationships as well.However, there are specific tools that can assist in adapting back into a life that may seem...
- Dr. Zeina A. Nahleh M.D.4800 Alberta Avenue El Paso Texas 79905
- Dr. Sumit Gaur MD4801 ALBERTA AVE EL PASO TX 79905
- Dr. Juan Herrada M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915
- Dr. Ines Joan Sanchez-rivera M.D.1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Ambrose Aboud MD1900 N Oregon St El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Robert Prieto M.D.2000B TRANS MOUNTAIN RD STE B400 EL PASO TX 79911