Dr. Tanna Boyer practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Philadelphia, PA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Boyer treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Tanna Janelle Boyer D.O.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19140Get Direction
Danville, PA 17822Get Direction
AUGUSTA, GA 30912Get Direction
Dr. Tanna Janelle Boyer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- Holistic Treatment to Head Lice
Head lice, also known as nits, are minute, tiny, wingless insects that feed on human blood. They are not deadly. However, the can negatively affect your child’s life. Therefore, head lice should not be left untreated. Several holistic treatment options are existent. They...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- 5 Tips on Living with ADHD
People suffering from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) experience a lot of challenges. The symptoms associated with this condition can really be detrimental to an individual’s quality of life. However, being conversant with some useful tips on the management of such symptoms can be...
- How REM Sleep Behavior Disorder Ties in with Parkinson's Disease
Some may have heard about the unbelievable stories of sleepwalkers driving cars in the middle of the night or walking for miles without ever being conscious of it. Maybe, these stories sound a little out there, however the symptoms and side-effects of sleep disorders vary largely from person to...
- How to Prevent Cold Sores
Cold sores are small blisters that start with itching, tingling, or a burning sensation around the mouth. After a day or two, fluid-filled blisters will appear. The sores are commonly seen on the edges of the lower lip.The herpes simplex virus or HSV is the main cause of cold sores. The virus...
- Dr. Erin W. Pukenas MD1 COOPER PLZ CAMDEN NJ 08103
- Dr. Andreas W Loepke M.D.324 S 34TH STREET PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Naomi Dong MD34th St. & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Iskra Ivanova Ivanova M.D.111 S 11th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Paul A Stricker MD3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD STE 9329 PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Jorge Augusto Galvez MD34th Street And Civic Center Boulevard Philadelphia PA 19104