Dr. Anjali Gupta practices Radiation Oncology in Iowa City, IA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Gupta specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- University Of Chicago-Radiation Oncology 1963
Anjali Gupta's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
EUSTIS, FL 32726Get Direction
Anjali Gupta's reviewsWrite Review
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Radiation Therapy for Cancer
When it comes to cancer, the common treatments are chemotherapy and radiation therapy, which work by the use of X-rays, gamma rays, and charged particles. They are usually directed at the area where the cancer is growing. Radiation therapy is delivered through the use of machines and implants or by...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Dr. Bryan G Allen M.D., PH.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. William M. Rockey M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Sudershan K Bhatia MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. William L Mcginnis M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Ann Marie Morris M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Mr. Mark C Smith MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242