Dr. Morteza Sajadian M.D.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon1818 N Orange Grove Ave Suite 202 Pomona CA, 91767
Dr. Morteza Sajadian is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Pomona, CA. Dr. Sajadian specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Sajadian typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Shiraz Univ of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran 1964
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences Medical
Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences 1964
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Wm Beaumont Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Wm Beaumont Hosp, General Surgery; Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, General Surgery; Harper-Grace Hosps-Grace, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Grace Hospital, Detroit
- Beaumont Hospitals
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Morteza Sajadian M.D.'s Practice location
Pomona, CA 91767Get Direction
Dr. Morteza Sajadian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sajadian
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. Nan Wang M.D.11370 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Rajeev Gulati M.D.160 E Artesia St Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Chelvapilla Venkata Gunupati M.D1500 E. Duarte Rd. Duarte CA 91010
- Dr. Vincent Gregory Lee M.D.811 Ainsworth Dr Prescott AZ 86301
- Mr. Thomas S Tzeng MD12291 Washington Blvd Whittier CA 90606
- Dr. Hossein Shayan MD901 San Bernardino Rd Upland CA 91786