Ramin Khalili DDS
Endodontist | Endodontics1330 Longworth Dr Los Angeles CA, 90049
Dr. Ramin Khalili is an endodonist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Khalili is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Ramin Khalili DDS's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90049Get Direction
Ramin Khalili DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khalili
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- The Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is known to reduce cholesterol levels, burn fat, prevent diabetes, prevent stroke, and control dementia. It is also known to have the potential to fight cancer and heart disease. Most of these beliefs are quite intriguing as there are very limited studies to prove the benefits. Katherine...
- How Constipation Affects Women
Constipation is a very common condition that can affect everyone at some point in their lives. However, women are more commonly affected than men and the frequency of constipation cases increases with age. Constipation may be a frequent problem for some people, which may require medical...
- Researching Brain Changes in Multiple Sclerosis
Due to the fact that MS can be difficult to diagnosis, there is currently no cure for the disease. Yet, researchers are continuously studying any changes within the brain in order to find ways to stop the progression of the disease.In a more recent study published in the medical journal of American...
- Dr. Bradley G Seto D.D.S.1234 7th St Santa Monica CA 90401
- Dr. Vatche Keklikian DDS12202 W Washington Bl Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Fanny Yacaman DDS465 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Yigal Zibari DDS1200 ROSECRANS AVE STE 101 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Fred Monempour D.D.S.435 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Arya Tehrany D.D.S.2933 LAKERIDGE DR LOS ANGELES CA 90068