Dr. Lillian Alt is a hospitalist practicing in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Alt specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Alt manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Alt works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ)- Budapest 1991
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Capital Hlth Sys-Fuld Campus, Internal Medicine; Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, Internal Medicine
Dr. Lillian Alt M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
MORRISTOWN, NJ 07960Get Direction
Dr. Lillian Alt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is HIV Fatal?
HIV refers to a virus that was discovered in human beings back in the 1980s. The virus is said to have originated from chimpanzees in North and Central Africa. There are a number of other theories of the origin of HIV but this is the most common and believed. While hunting, hunters came into...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bronchitis
Bronchitis is a common medical condition affecting people worldwide, regardless of their age and sex. However, bronchitis tends to affect young children and infants, as well as people who have chronic medical conditions, especially chronic conditions affecting the lungs and heart.Bronchitis is an...
- Lena Dunham Opens Up About Fibromyalgia Diagnosis
Fibromyalgia involves widespread pain throughout the patient's entire body. For some, the pain might only be in specific areas, like the back and neck. Those with fibromyalgia also have extreme sensitivity, stiffness, and bone-wearing fatigue. ...
- 8 Facts vs Myths About The Coronavirus
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, belongs to a large family of viruses that can cause potentially fatal respiratory complications. In humans, this is known to cause respiratory infections that can range from the common cold to more severe symptoms. We initially thought that COVID-19 only affected the...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Scott D Krugman MD9101 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Dipti Tulsidas Patel MD6830 HOSPITAL DR BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Ginny French MD9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Kavneet Gill M.D.9000 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. John Varghese Kottarathil MD9000 FRANKLIN SQUARE DR BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Nitin Premnath Sangrampurkar M.D.9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237