Dr. Srinivasachari Tatadesika Chakravarthi MD
Neurosurgeon601 Mulholland St Bay City MI, 48708
Dr. Srinivasachari Chakravarthi practices Neurological Surgery in Bay City, MI. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Chakravarthi prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Srinivasachari Tatadesika Chakravarthi MD's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48708Get Direction
TOLEDO, OH 43608Get Direction
Dr. Srinivasachari Tatadesika Chakravarthi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chakravarthi
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Dr. E Malcolm Field M.D.4677 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Sivasupiramaniam Sriharan MD601 Mulholland St Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Gerald R Schell M.D.4677 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Joseph Ghassan Adel M.D.676 N. St. Clair Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Naman Salibi MD4677 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. Mark Charles Lester M.D.800 S Washington Ave Saginaw MI 48601