Dr. Rekha Sudhir Shah M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine18811 E 10 Mile Rd Roseville MI, 48066
Dr. Rekha Shah is an adolescent specialist practicing in Roseville, MI. Dr. Shah works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Shah treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- North Oakland Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Rekha Sudhir Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Roseville, MI 48066Get Direction
Dr. Rekha Sudhir Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Meningitis?
Inflammation of the meninges, the delicate membrane covering brain and spinal cord, is called as meningitis. There are different types of meningitis based on the cause of the disease. Some of these forms have very mild symptoms and may resolve on its own, while some other forms are serious and life...
- What is the Oedipus complex?
Introduction In terms of psychoanalytic theory, Oedipus complex is said to be a desire for sexual involvement with the parent of the opposite sex. It can be said as with the parent of the same sex, there is an affiliated sense of rivalry which can happen. In the process of normal development, it is...
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Connective Tissue Massage and Exercise Aid with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a disease characterized by chronic muscle pain that lacks an obvious physical cause, it is also thought to be a genetic issue. Massages are a powerful and relaxing tool that help relieve muscular tension. Therapists skilled in the art of massaging apply various types of massages to...
- Remembering Mary Tyler Moore: One Year Later
While some people are having a hard time fighting chronic diseases, like diabetes, some are quite successful in keeping the symptoms at bay to have a quality life. One celebrity who had type 1 diabetes is American actress, Mary Tyler Moore.She served as an inspiration to many type 1 diabetes...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Lobna Elhasan-Fakih M.D.2547 Monroe St Dearborn Michigan 48124
- Dr. Frank J Martilotti M.D.3601 W. 13 Mile Road Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Mohammad Bitar M.D.47389 Van Dyke Avenue Utica MI 48317
- Dr. Robert S Levy M.D.2845 Monroe St Dearborn MI 48124
- Dr. Durdana Tabbussum Rehman M.D35450 Dequindre Rd Sterling Heights MI 48310
- Dr. Naseeb Bishara Hamameh M.D.22350 Ford Rd Dearborn Heights MI 48127