Dr. William Cogburn is an internist practicing in Venice, FL. Dr. Cogburn specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Cogburn provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Board of Directors MEMBER PRIVILEDGES
- Member AMERICAN COLLEGE OF PHYSICIANS
Dr. William E Cogburn MD's Practice location
Venice, FL 34285Get Direction
Venice, FL 34285Get Direction
Dr. William E Cogburn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cogburn
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- What Causes Dry Hair?
The two most important things needed for healthy looking hair are shine and luster. The outermost layer of the hair provides ample protection to the inner layers. The presence of oil in the outer layer of the hair reflects the light making it look shiny. But when the hair is dry, the outer...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Are the Symptoms of Diarrhea?
Frequent bowel movement characterized by loose and watery stools is referred to as diarrhea. In simple terms, it is exactly opposite to constipation and this condition is very common. It is not very serious and can be treated by simple home remedies and over-the-counter medications. Diarrhea may be...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- Dr. Petra Travnicek M.D.1250 South Tamiami Trail Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Chang MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Catherine A. Fedako MD1720 E. Venice Avenue - 2nd Floor Venice FL 34292
- Dr. Thomas S Trinchetto MD5731 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233
- Dr. Susan A Binoy M.D., P.A.3396 N Access Rd Englewood FL 34224
- Dr. Robert Francisco Gutierrez D.O.13815 Tamiami Trl North Port FL 34287