Dr. Matthew MacDonald joined Hart Hearing Centers in November 2009. He practiced audiology for over 15 years at Strong Memorial Hospital and has a wide range of audiological and hearing aid services e ...
Matthew Macdonald PT's Practice location
Braddock, PA 15104Get Direction
Matthew Macdonald PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Mrs. Lisa A Lazor PT MTC110 Fort Couch Road Pittsburgh PA 15241
- Jon Ruzich PT5791 Baptist Rd Bethel Park PA 15102
- Mr. Daniel Ferraro PT1295 Grand Blvd Monessen PA 15062
- Mrs. Alina Markovitz DPT1300 Oxford Dr Bethel Park PA 15102
- Michael O'brien DPT1985 Lincoln Way Mckeesport PA 15131
- Ms. Lynn Helen Imhoff PT711 Bingham St Pittsburgh PA 15203