Dr. Juliana Lockman MD
Neurologist | Neurology1040 Nw 22nd Ave Suite 420 Portland OR, 97210
As the medical director of the Legacy Good Samaritan Oregon Comprehensive Epilepsy Program (OCEP), I work with a multidisciplinary team of highly-trained technologists, nursing staff, and social worke ...
- Epilepsy, Seizures
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 2005
- Stanford Univ Prog, Stanford, CA, Neurology 2008
Dr. Juliana Lockman MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97210Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95126Get Direction
Dr. Juliana Lockman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lockman
Maybe not the best doc/clinic for assertive, high IQ or complex patients.
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Researching Brain Changes in Multiple Sclerosis
Due to the fact that MS can be difficult to diagnosis, there is currently no cure for the disease. Yet, researchers are continuously studying any changes within the brain in order to find ways to stop the progression of the disease.In a more recent study published in the medical journal of American...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Can Supplements and Vitamins Help with Alzheimer’s Disease?
Alzheimer’s disease is heartbreaking, and any suggestions or help is welcomed. There is no cure for Alzheimer’s and only a few medications are available for patients to ease the symptoms of the disease. It is a given that proper nutrition supports your brain and body function, plus vitamins and...
- The Anti-Aging Properties of Mushrooms May Help Parkinson's and Alzheimer's Patients
Who could ever imagine that a product that has the most potential for fighting the effects of Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s can be found at the local grocery store?Mushrooms have been a tasty addition to salads, appetizers, and main dishes for as long as people have been able to separate...
- Breakthrough in Parkinson's Disease Research Allows Patients to Sleep During Deep Brain Stimulation
Deep brain stimulation surgery has contributed to an improvement to the quality of life for patients with Parkinson's disease. This brain surgery reduces the patient's symptoms and tremors by inserting electrodes into the brain. The catch? The patient is awake during the 4-6 hour surgery. Under...
- Dr. Anup Panduranga M.D.364 South East 8th Avenue Hillsboro Oregon 97123
- Dr. Christina E Peterson MD15259 Se 82nd Dr Clackamas OR 97015
- Dr. Michael S Mega MD, PHD9155 Sw Barnes Road Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Eve Leah Klein M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Michele Kimberly Mass MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Osamu Muramoto M.D.3550 N Interstate Ave Portland OR 97227