Dr. David Couillard, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in surgery and urology. MD Couillard currently practices medicine at Rocklin, California. Dr. Couillard completed ...
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1988
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1988
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Enlarged Prostate
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Urology Geo Washington Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- UC Davis Medical Center 1990
- University California
- Urodynamics, Female and Reconstructive Urology, Duke University
Dr. David R Couillard MD's Practice location
Rocklin, CA 95677Get Direction
Dr. David R Couillard MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Couillard
- Top Uses of Finasteride
Finasteride is an oral prescription medication in the form of film-coated tablets. It is available as a generic drug and under the brand names Propecia and Proscar. Although generic drugs are cheaper than brand-name drugs, their availability may be limited when it comes to their form or strength...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- What Causes Blood to Appear in Urine?
The kidneys empty waste into the ureters, two tube-like structures that connect to the urinary bladder where urine is stored temporarily before being ejected through the urethra. At the junction of the urinary bladder and urethra, the prostate gland empties seminal fluid into the urethral cavity....
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- Mr. Abdo J. Faddoul M.D.2 Medical Plaza Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Shelby Nicole Morrisroe M.D.8441 Ascolano Ave Fair Oaks CA 95628
- Dr. Javid J Javidan-nejad MD6620 COYLE AVENUE CARMICHAEL CA 95608
- Dr. Eric A Kurzrock M.D.4860 Y St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Deepak D. Chabra MD2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Jonathan Andrew Eandi M.D.2725 CAPITOL AVE SACRAMENTO CA 95816