Dr. Hema V Menon B.D.S, M.S.D
Periodontist | Periodontics393 Dunlap St N Central Medical Buil Saint Paul MN, 55104
Dr. Hema Menon practices Periodontics in Saint Paul, MN. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Menon has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Menon provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Hema V Menon B.D.S, M.S.D's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55104Get Direction
Dr. Hema V Menon B.D.S, M.S.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Menon
- Stay Strong, Live Long: The Best Healthy Foods
There is a general consensus that foods are either tasty or healthy, but never both. That's simply not true. Many of us have got into a habit of eating something that is quick. Usually processed. This isn't not a good idea. What can be quicker than washing a few veggies, or a handful of berries and...
- 14 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Genital Warts
If you notice any swelling or small lesions around your genital or anal area, then they probably are warts. Warts are flesh-colored bumps on the skin. They are generally not painful but could be very itchy.Genital warts are common skin infections caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Is There a Window Period to Test for HIV?
HIV is a virus that attacks and slowly destroys the immune system of the body. Once the virus gets into the body, it gets incorporated in the bloodstream and destroys white blood cells in the immune system. The immune system is a natural system that protects the body from infections. HIV is found in...
- Cosmetic Reasons for Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal is a procedure during which the hair on the human body is removed with a laser. Almost any part of the human body can be treated with laser hair removal, except the eyebrows due to the possibility of severe eye damage. The entire process relies on using photo thermolysis, which...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Mark M. Wilson D.D.S.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. George M Morarasu DDS2220 Riverside Ave S Minneapolis MN 55454
- Dr. Ivan P Streif D.D.S.13998 Maple Knoll Way Osseo MN 55369
- Dr. David Klump DDS7501 GOLDEN VALLEY RD GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55427
- Dr. Anthony John Skinner DDS6600 EXCELSIOR BLVD ST LOUIS PARK MN 55426
- Daniel Skaar Other1630 University Ave W Saint Paul MN 55104