Dr. Sameer Burmawala Ismailjee M.D.
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease247 S Burnett Rd Suite 220b Springfield OH, 45505
Dr. Sameer Ismailjee is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Springfield, OH. Dr. Ismailjee specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Infectious Disease
Dr. Sameer Burmawala Ismailjee M.D.'s Practice location
Springfield, OH 45505Get Direction
Dr. Sameer Burmawala Ismailjee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ismailjee
- How Do You Contract Mononucleosis?
The Epstein-Barr virus is one of the eight known viruses of the herpes family. This disease is very contagious, and it can also result from other diseases. This disease affects young adults and teenagers. Those who contract this disease develop the signs and symptoms after being infected for a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Disease That Might Spread Beyond the Lungs
What is pulmonary tuberculosis?Pulmonary tuberculosis or (TB) indicates a contagious bacterial infection involving the lungs but can also spread to various parts of the human body.What are the symptoms of pulmonary tuberculosis?People suffering from this lung condition would commonly experience the...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Foodborne Diseases Commonly Occur With Imported Foods
According to the CDC, imported foods from different countries are causing more outbreaks of foodborne diseases. “Among the different foods imported from other countries, fish and spices, particularly pepper, are the culprits," says Hannah Gould, PhD, said in a report presented at the International...
- What to Expect on Your Future Visits to the Doctor After You Have Been Diagnosed with Lyme Disease
A diagnosis of Lyme disease immediately calls for a 2-4 week course of antibiotics. Doxycycline, amoxicillin, and cefuroxime axetil are some of the antibiotics most commonly used to treat Lyme disease. However, treatment may still vary depending on the symptoms present and the stage at which the...
- Dr. Nicholas G Conger M.D.2200 Bergquist Dr Unknown - 99999
- Dr. Robert Holmes DO4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Sara Jessica Keiler MD4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Eric Halsey M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Peter James Blatz MD4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Bradley Lloyd Other4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433