Dr. Srinivas Seela MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology7975 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 360 Orlando FL, 32822
Dr. Seela moved to Orlando, Florida after finishing his fellowship in Gastroenterology at Yale University School of Medicine, one of the finest programs in the country. During his training he spent a ...
Education and Training
Spartan Health Sciences University, School of Medicine,Vieux Fort, Saint Lucia
Spartan Health Sciences University School of Medicine 1999
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- H. Pylori
- Vascular Disease
- University of Connecticut Affiliated Hospitals
- Bridgeport Hospital/Yale University Program
- (Yale University School of Medicine) Gastroenterology
- Yale-New Haven Medical Center
Dr. Srinivas Seela MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32822Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32825Get Direction
Dr. Srinivas Seela MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Seela
Best in the orlando.
- Vitamins for Celiac Disease
IntroductionA gluten-free diet is beneficial for those diagnosed with celiac disease. However, to avoid gluten from the diet, they need to keep a watch on what they are eating since gluten-free products tend to be deficient in certain vitamins and minerals, which are essential for our body....
- Leaky Gut Syndrome: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is leaky gut syndrome?Leaky gut syndrome is often associated with symptoms such as gas, stomach bloating, being sensitive to certain kinds of foods, and abdominal cramps. However, it is not easy to recognize the signs of a leaky gut, which is why the condition still remains an unsolved...
- Avoid Delaying Acute Ulcerative Colitis Surgery, Study Says
The American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting presented data that showed postoperative complications and longer hospital stays were more common in patients with acute ulcerative colitis, for whom surgery was postponed. Ira Leeds, general surgery resident of the...
- What Is Viral Gastroenteritis?
This is a disorder that triggers an inflammation of the stomach and intestines. It is often caused by numerous viruses. Also referred to as the "stomach flu", this condition can affect anyone across the globe. Viral gastroenteritis is highly contagious and spreads through close contact with infected...
- Cheerios: A Not-So-Safe Option for Celiac Patients
Cereal is one of the options preferred by many people especially for breakfast because it is just serve and eat, an excellent way to solve morning hunger when people do not want to wait for something more elaborated.Furthermore, there are cereals of all types and flavors. Having where to decide from...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's Disease
What is Crohn’s Disease?Crohn’s is a chronic case of inflammatory disease that tends to have an impact on the intestines. It mainly leads to breaking of the lining of both the small and the large intestines. This disease also affects the digestive system starting from the mouth to the anus....
- Shaista Safder60 W Gore St Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Robert Thomas Baker M.D.100 West Gore Street, Suite 300 Orlando Florida 32806
- Dr. Joseph Quagliata MD260 Lookout Place Maitland Florida 32751
- Richard James Straker623 Maitland Ave Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Richard Anthony Dumois MD6735 Conroy Road Orlando FL 32835
- Dr. Megan Delimata M.D.1901 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612