Dr. Tom L Pooley DDS
Dentist124 E Walnut St Suite 300 Mankato MN, 56001
Dr. Tom Pooley is a Dentist serving the Mankato area for more than 10 years. Dr. Pooley is experienced in Restorative Dentistry, Crowns & Bridges and Periodontics. He is also a professional member of ...
Education and Training
University of Minnesota-Twin Cities D.D.S. 2002
- Restorative Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridges
- Implant Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Porcelain Veneers
- Schick Dental Imaging
- Under Armour Performance Mouthwear
- Valiplast Flexible Partials
- Celtra, Emax Or Empress Ceramics
- General & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Minnesota Dental Association
- Professional Member Minnesota Better Business Bureau
- Professional Member Southern District Dental Society
- Professional Member South Central Dental Study Club
- Professional Member Greater Mankato Growth
Dr. Tom L Pooley DDS's Practice location
Dr. Tom L Pooley DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pooley
- Eckberg a.
- M. e.
Great, friendly experience!.
- Tyler b.
- Brian v.
it was great!.
- G. p.
it was awesome. they are so nice.
- David s.
- Tammy d.
first visit, replacement.
- Alex p.
A team approach to dental care.
- B. j.
A crown well done.
Great appointment at RVD!.
- Andrew p.
- B. k.
Dr P is good but Tamara is the real deal! ;).
Great dental visit.
- Nathan f.
- David k.
Great staff and service..
- Amy m.
Best Dentist I 've ever had..
- B. b.
Makes me want to attend dental appointments..
- David r.
- M. s.
- Rich c.
Happy patient!.+ Show More
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Dr. Brandon John Kelly D.D.S.1550 Adams St. Mankato MN 56001
- Amy Lynn Zinn DDS309 Holly Ln Mankato MN 56001
- Dr. Bienvenido Zaragoza Medrano DMD309 Holly Ln Mankato MN 56001
- Dr. Christopher K Meehan DDS151 SAINT ANDREWS CT STE 1120 MANKATO MN 56001
- Dr. James Daniel Connors DDS201 North Broad St Mankato MN 56001
- Dr. Travis Andrew Prunty DDS730 MADISON AVE MANKATO MN 56001