Dr. Steven Berndt is an anesthesiologist practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Berndt ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Berndt also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Nd Sch Of Med- Grand Forks Nd 1986
University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences 1986
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Anesthesiology Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Steven D Berndt MD's Practice location
Fargo, ND 58102Get Direction
Dr. Steven D Berndt MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ultrasound Therapy Can Be Used to Reduce Sweat
According to a new study, excessive sweating can be reduced by using microfused ultrasound that is targeted at the sweat glands. Mark Nestor, MD, PhD, a dermatologist and voluntary associate professor of dermatology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, says “this technique can...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Patricia A. Gordon8501 South University Drive Fargo North Dakota 58104
- Dr. Cristina Rios MD801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Eric Arash Pezhman M.D.801 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Sara Marie Vandrovec M.D.2400 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Nader Habli M.D.4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit MI 48201
- Laurie A Senn CRNA737 Broadway Fargo ND 58122