Dr. Haleem Rasool is an oncologist practicing in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Rasool specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Rasool manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1987
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Univ Mo-Columbia Sch Med, Hematology/Oncology; Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine; Finch U Hlth Sci/Chgo M Sch, Internal Medicine
Dr. Haleem J Rasool MD's Practice location
La Crosse, WI 54601Get Direction
Dr. Haleem J Rasool MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The "Pap Flap" Reconstructive Option for Breast Cancer
For many with breast cancer, surgery to remove the breast is lifesaving. However, that does not mean it comes without its intense difficulties - both emotionally and physically. Many women opt to reconstruct the breast, but unfortunately some cannot use implants. "The Pap Flap" is a surgical...
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- Are Relatives of Someone with Breast Cancer Automatically at Risk?
It is only natural to be concerned as to whether there is an increased risk of cancer in your family if you or one of your close family members (mother, father, brother, sister, son, or daughter) have been diagnosed with breast cancer. This is known as a family history of cancer. However, most...
- How Ovarian Cancer 'Previvors' Are Paving the Way
Nancy Crowe is a previvor, but she understands if someone doesn’t know what that means. It’s a relatively new term which arose in 2000 from a challenge posted on FORCE’s website. FORCE stands for Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered and was started by Sue Friedman in 1999.Sue says the goal of...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Agnes Smaradottir MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Alcee J Jumonville MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Roger W Kwong MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Leah L Dietrich MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Meghana Raghavendra MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601
- Dr. Craig E Cole MD1836 South Ave La Crosse WI 54601