Dr. Arvinda Padmanabhan M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1720 Nicholasville Rd Suite 701 Lexington KY, 40503
Dr. Arvinda Padmanabhan is an oncologist practicing in Lexington, KY. Dr. Padmanabhan specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Padmanabhan manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Arvinda Padmanabhan M.D.'s Practice location
Lexington, KY 40503Get Direction
Lexington, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Arvinda Padmanabhan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Padmanabhan
- Do I Need My Testicles Removed If I Have Testicular Cancer?
Testicular cancer, affecting the testosterone and sperm-producing sex glands, the testicles, distresses not more than 1 percent of all men who are diagnosed with different types of cancer. But cancer of the testes is increasingly common between the ages of 15 to 34, particularly in the white...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Possibly All Ovarian Cancer Starts in Fallopian Tubes, Research Suggests
There are many different types of ovarian cancers and recent research is suggesting that most, if not all start in the fallopian tubes. This is an important breakthrough.By understanding more about how and where ovarian cancers start, clinicians and researchers can work on new prevention and...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Liver Cancer?
A liver cancer risk factor is something that increases your chances of getting liver cancer. Different types of cancer have different risk factors. Some risk factors can be controlled such as smoking. On the other hand, age and family history cannot be changed, which means that some risk factors...
- New Studies and Trials Show Promise for Future Ovarian Cancer Vaccination
There have been many treatment vaccines developed in the past few years for various types of cancers. They are still in the testing phases, but researchers are very excited about the preliminary results. These vaccines are working; results have looked promising. As of April 2017, recruitment has...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- Dr. Trevor Clark Austin MD593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Kelley Lynn Young M.D.1401 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington KY 40504
- Dr. Mara Deon Chambers MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. David Walter Rudy MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Aju Mathew M.D800 Rose St, Cc401b Lexington KY 40536
- Dr. Suleiman Alfred Massarweh MD740 S Limestone Lexington KY 40536