Dr. Nehad Ahmed is a psychologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Ahmed specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ahmed evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ahmed because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Nehad Ahmed PHD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45242Get Direction
Dr. Nehad Ahmed PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Autism Stigma Almost Killed a Young Boy
A young boy was in dire need of a transplant, but hospitals refused him due to his autism. After fighting the odds and getting the procedure, surviving, and thriving, he has started a conversation about preventing medical bias.Battle for a transplantLief was only nine years old when he became ill...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Dr. John Denboer PH.D.5111 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale AZ 85250
- Dr. Ronald Lee Hoover PH.D3037 Pond Run Rd New Richmond OH 45157
- Mia W. Biran600 McGuffey Avenue Oxford Ohio 45056
- Dr. Susan Modrall Zarnowiecki PH.D.8 Triangle Park Dr Cincinnati OH 45246
- Dr. Stephen Michael Champlin PH.D1101 Summit Rd Cincinnati OH 45237
- Dr. Harold G. Kelso PH.D.222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH 45219