Dr. Larry Little is a dermatologist practicing in Newark, OH. Dr. Little specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Little diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1977
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1977
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Natural Hormone Balancing
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Dermatology Maricopa Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Larry J Little MD's Practice location
Newark, OH 43055Get Direction
New Albany, OH 43054Get Direction
Dr. Larry J Little MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Little
- Is Mineral Makeup Effective?
What Is Mineral Makeup?Mineral makeup has become a very popular cosmetic product, with many celebrities vouching for its effects. Adding to its popularity are the innumerable and attractive advertisements for these products. With more and more people demanding a more natural complexion and look,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Laser Hair Removal?
When it comes to keeping your skin smooth and hairless, laser hair removal might not be the first solution that comes to mind. It is known that laser hair removal requires more planning than simply shaving or using depilatories. However, maybe you have reached that point in your life where you are...
- What is an Abscess?
An abscess is a soft swelling or bump on the surface of the skin filled with pus surrounded by pink to reddish skin, which develops in response to a foreign body or an infection. The middle part of the abscess is filled with debris and pus, and is often warm to the touch.Abscesses are usually...
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- What Are Fordyce Spots and What Causes Them?
What are Fordyce spots?Fordyce spots, also called as Fordyce glands or Fordyce granules, are enlarged sebaceous (oil) glands that are not associated with hair follicles. These spots are harmless and painless and are commonly seen inside the cheek's lining or on the edge of the lips. They are...
- Dr. Matthew James Zirwas MD2359 East Main Street Bexley OH 43209
- Dr. Wendy D Schuen MD5040 Forest Dr New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. Melinda Joann Woofter MD1959 Newark-Granville Rd Granville OH 43023
- Dr. Laura Schaeffer DO161 Clint Dr Pickerington OH 43147
- Dr. David Francis Geiss D.O.2000 Newark Granville Rd Granville OH 43023
- Dr. Kathleen M. Rogers M.D.1272 West Main St Newark OH 43055