Dr. Kevin Suehiro is a Dentist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Suehiro specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Kevin M Suehiro DDS's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96826Get Direction
Dr. Kevin M Suehiro DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Suehiro
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Jamie Kon DMD95-1249 Meheula Pkwy Mililani HI 96789
- Dr. Keith M Koga D.D.S.98-211 Pali Momi St Aiea HI 96701
- Dr. Ani Chimenian Cherot D.D.S.1253 Makalapa Gate Rd Pearl Harbor HI 96860
- Dr. David T Ohara D.D.S.94-748 Hikimoe St Waipahu HI 96797
- Bryan Suydam DMD95-720 Lanikuhana Ave Mililani HI 96789
- Dr. Lisa Mae Valderueda D.M.D.94-229 Waipahu Depot St. Waipahu HI 96797