Dr. Shan e ali Haider MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery9715 Medical Center Drive Suite 105 Rockville MD, 20850
Dr. Shan e ali Haider is a vascular surgeon practicing in Rockville, MD. Dr. Haider specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Haider diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine 2000
Stony Brook University School of Medicine
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
Dr. Shan e ali Haider MD's Practice location
Rockville, MD 20850Get Direction
GERMANTOWN, MD 20876Get Direction
Dr. Shan e ali Haider MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haider
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Garth David Rosenberg MD6410 Rockledge Drive Bethesda MD 20809
- Dr. David L Gillespie MD6900 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20307
- Dr. Jesse Patrick Garcia M.D.106 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Sean O'donnell MD110 Irving St Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Stephen Joel Motew M.D.2921 TELESTAR CT FALLS CHURCH VA 22042
- Dr. Maria Elizabeth Litzendorf M.D.106 IRVING ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20010