Dr. Mark Restivo is a Chiropractor practicing in Jefferson, GA. Dr. Restivo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Restivo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Mark Restivo DC NMT's Practice location
Jefferson, GA 30549Get Direction
ATHENS, GA 30605Get Direction
Dr. Mark Restivo DC NMT's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- Dr. Sandra M De sousa D.C.4327 Mundy Mill Road Oakwood GA 30566
- Dr. Benjamin Caughey Mitchell D.C.2098 Teron Trce Dacula GA 30019
- Barbara Dominguez1500 Browns Bridge Rd Gainesville GA 30501
- Dr. Natalie A. Lawrence DC382 Harbins Rd Dacula GA 30019
- Dr. Brandon Kenneth Mcalister D.C.905 Saint Johns Ave Palatka FL 32177
- Dr. Christopher Lynn Hansen D.C.3421 Ridge Rd Buford GA 30519