Dr. Clemens Esche M.D.
Dermatologist228 Independence Rd East Stroudsburg PA, 18301
Dr. Clemens Esche is a dermatologist practicing in East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Esche specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Esche diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- National Winner of the Doctors’ Choice Award 2015 National
- National Winner of the Doctors’ Choice Award 2014 National
- Patients’ Choice Award 2018 Vitals
- Compassionate Doctor Recognition 2018 Vitals
- BELLAFILL Acne Scar Filler
- CELLUTONE Cellulite Reduction
- DERMAL FILLERS to Smooth Out Wrinkles
- FOREVER BARE BBL Hair Removal
- FOREVER CLEAR BBL Acne Treatment
- FOREVER YOUNG BBL Photorejuvenation
- FRACTORA Radiofrequency Microneedling
- KYBELLA Non-Surgical Chin Fat Reduction
- LAUGHING GAS for Numbing Without Needles
- NEUROMODULATORS for Lines & Wrinkles
- RADIO-WAVE SURGERY for ‘Scarless’ Mole Removal
- TCA CROSS Acne Scar Reduction
- VANQUISH ME Non-Invasive Liposuction
- Professional Member American Academy of Dermatology
Dr. Clemens Esche M.D.'s Practice location
Glasgow, KY 42141Get Direction
PLEASANTON, CA 94588Get Direction
Herndon, VA 20170Get Direction
Dr. Clemens Esche M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Esche
- 5 Tips on Living with Melanoma
Melanoma is a type of lethal skin cancer. Often developing from a mole, it is caused by mutation of the skin cells due to damage in their DNA. These mutations result in a tumor formation within the cells that contain melanin (the pigment that gives skin its color) in the epidermis. The color of a...
- Side Effects of Acne Treatments
Most people experience acne at one point in their life. It’s very common in teens, but even older adults can encounter a breakout, especially during pregnancy. Excess oil, dead skin cells, and dirt on your skin’s surface clog the pores creating pimples or tiny localized infections. Acne...
- What Is Stratum Corneum: Function and Structure
The stratum corneum is the outermost epidermal layer of the skin, which consists of dead cells called corneocytes. It is the major barrier of the skin when it comes to chemical transfers. The main purpose of the stratum corneum is to protect the underlying tissues by forming a barrier. The...
- What Are the Different Types of Psoriatic Arthritis?
Psoriatic arthritis is a type of inflammatory arthritis that affects people with psoriasis. Psoriasis is a skin condition characterized by inflammation of the skin with dry, silvery scales. Psoriatic arthritis affects about 10% to 30% of people with psoriasis. This condition usually occurs between...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Blackheads?
Women are well aware of how ugly blackheads can look, and just how easily they can spoil our look for that special occasion. We spend hours sitting through painful procedures at parlors to get rid of ugly blackheads that cover up our noses and cheeks. But do you know the medical causes of a...
- Treatments for Melanoma
What is Melanoma?Melanoma is mostly referred to as cancer of the skin, but this might not always be the case. It begins from the melanocytes, the cells that produce the pigment melanin, which gives the skin its color along with hair and eyes too. Melanocytes also form moles, which is the region or...