Dr. Keith W Fandry DPT
Physical Therapist | Orthopedic9377 E Bell Rd Suite 101 Scottsdale AZ, 85260
Keith Fandry is a physical therapist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Keith Fandry specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Keith Fandry can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Keith Fandry will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Keith W Fandry DPT's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85260Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260Get Direction
Dr. Keith W Fandry DPT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fandry
- A. a.
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Mary Anne Dicaro PT7122 W Softwind Dr Peoria AZ 85383
- Jeff D Kitchen P.T.8551 E Anderson Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Veronika Marie Campbell PT, MPT, CSCS, NSC2020 W Whispering Wind Dr Phoenix AZ 85085
- Tj Nereng DPT16515 S 40th St Phoenix AZ 85048
- Christine M. Phillips PT, DPT1844 E Baseline Rd Tempe AZ 85283
- Mr. Richard Sedillo P.T.16700 N THOMPSON PEAK PKWY SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260