Dr. Carlin A Alleyne M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry9105 Franklin Square Dr Suites 102/104 Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Carlin Alleyne practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Alleyne evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Alleyne seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1998
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Adjustment Disorder
Dr. Carlin A Alleyne M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Dr. Carlin A Alleyne M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alleyne
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Terry G Pritt MD7827 Wise Ave Dundalk MD 21222
- Dr. Dorothy Kalyanapu M.D.1005 Frederick Rd Catonsville MD 21228
- Dr. Brenda Castells MD6501 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Ashwini Sabnis M.D.6501 N CHARLES ST TOWSON MD 21204
- Edore Celestina Onigu-otite M.B;B.S.1750 E Fairmount Ave Baltimore MD 21231
- Dr. Julie Rae Newman-toker M.D.2002 Clipper Park Rd Baltimore MD 21211