Dr. Stephanie Bays is a pediatrician practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Bays is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bays diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bays can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics 2006
Dr. Stephanie Renee Bays DO's Practice location
Dr. Stephanie Renee Bays DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bays
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Are the Factors that Contribute to Autism?
The causes of autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) are still unclear. Even though research shows that genetic factors are predominate, they are not the one and only cause. In fact, it’s much more likely that there are multiple causes rather than just one.1. Genetic FactorsThere are multiple studies...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Sergey Shushunov MDDivision Of Pediatric Critical Care Kansas City KS 66160
- Dr. Duha Al-zubeidi MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Jonathan S. Finks M.D.12541 FOSTER ST STE 300 OVERLAND PARK KS 66213
- Dr. Jennifer L. Schultz M.D.7840 W 165th Street Overland Park KS 66223
- Dr. Melissa J Beard MD8781 N Platte Purchase Drive Kansas City MO 64155
- Dr. Molly Katherine Krager M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108