Dr. Kalyani Ramaswamy Raghavan MD
PediatricianChildrens Hospital Mi Emergency Med 3901 Beaubien Er Dep Detroit MI, 48201
Dr. Kalyani Raghavan is a pediatrician practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Raghavan is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Raghavan diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Raghavan can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Melioidosis in India.
- Familial aplasia cutis congenita in 5 successive generations.
- Pyridoxine dependent seizures in a newborn.
- Short rib-polydactyly syndrome (Majewski type).
- Monozygotic twinning and sirenomelia.
- Early amnion rupture spectrum--a case report.
- Lactation management clinic-positive reinforcement to hospital breastfeeding practices.
Dr. Kalyani Ramaswamy Raghavan MD's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
Dr. Kalyani Ramaswamy Raghavan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Raghavan
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Dr. Lorette N. Haddad MD10645 W Warren Ave Dearborn Michigan 48126
- Dr. Usha Sethuraman MDChildrens Hospital Mi Emergency Med Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Sudershan K Grover MDChildrens Hospital Mi Emergency Med Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Kathleen A Mahan MD827 E Division St Cadillac MI 49601
- Dr. Nirupama Kannikeswaran MDChildrens Hospital Mi Emergency Med Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Sheryl Ann Davide-ureta M.D.112 E. John Street Lake City MI 49651