Dr. Dennis Nilsson is a prosthodontist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Nilsson specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Dennis Elof Nilsson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68164Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Elof Nilsson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- COPD Pathophysiology - How Do You Develop COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a chronic, progressive disease of the airways leading to irreversible air flow limitation. COPD encompasses two types of obstructive airway diseases:1. Chronic bronchitis – An obstruction of the airways2. Emphysema – An enlargement of air spaces...
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Can HIV Cause a Rash?
Can HIV cause a rash?HIV is an infection that can be transmitted easily through the exchange of bodily fluids with infected people. If you get the HIV virus, it moves very fast through your bloodstream. As the virus runs through your body, it destroys and weakens the immune system by destroying...
- The Many Uses of Coconut Oil for Your Health
What is coconut oil?Coconut oil is also known as copra oil. It is a famous type of oil that is used primarily for cooking at many households, which is extracted from the meat of matured coconuts and is usually reaped from coconut palm trees.Coconut oil has several uses apart from being a type of...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Paul J Sheridan D.D.S.14202 Y St Omaha NE 68137
- Dr. Thomas R Meng DDS12165 W Center Rd Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. John Kenneth Walton D.D.S.2200 Bergquist Dr Lackland TX 78236
- Dr. Alvin Gerard Wee D.D.S., M.S., M.P.H.981225 NEBRASKA MEDICAL CENTER OMAHA NE 43210
- . Gordon K Mahanna988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Andrea Lynn Hall D.D.S.14202 Y St Omaha NE 68137