Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy MD
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities455 S Main St Orange CA, 92868
For more than 12 years, Dr. Elbalalesy has treated children with a variety of pediatric neurological conditions and disorders. He has special interests in epilepsy, seizures, headaches (including migr ...
Education and Training
Tanta Fac of Med, Tanta, Egypt 1984
Tanta University, Faculty of Medicine,Tanta, Egypt Medicine
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Member American Academy of Neurology
- Member Child Neurology Society (CNS)
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
- Member The Egyptian Medical Association
- University of Virginia Hospital 2000
Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elbalalesy
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...
- Links Between Shortened Telomeres and Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD), is a disease that affects children and is one of the nine forms of Muscular Dystrophy (MD). Duchenne usually presents in early childhood between the ages of three and five, and although girls can be affected, it is more prevalent in boys. The disease affects 1 in...
- ‘Grappling for Gracie’: Wrestlers Fundraising for a Child with 2 Rare Genetic Diseases
In Jeffersonville, Indiana, Brandon Ables organized a wrestling event for Grace Aikin, a 5-year old girl who has obtained two rare genetic diseases. The event aimed to raise funds for Grace’s new wheelchair which will be brought for a Disney World trip. The young girl actively cheered for Brandon...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a Postictal Phase?
After a person experiences a seizure, he or she enters an altered state of consciousness called the postictal phase, which often lasts for 5-30 minutes. The postictal phase may also be longer if an individual has more severe seizures.This phase is characterized by disorienting symptoms along with...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- Dr. Ying Peng MD455 S Main St Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Sameh S. w. Morkous MD455 S Main St Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Anne e Tournay MDUci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Arleen Leann house Downing M.D.2313 Old Grand St Santa Ana CA 92705
- Dr. Tallie z Baram MDUci Medical Center Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Georgia Rae Prentice MD26451 Crown Valley Pky Mission Viejo CA 92691