Dr. Guido Tricot is an oncologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Tricot specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Tricot manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KULeuven) Faculteit Geneeskunde 1975
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Guido Tricot MD's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Guido Tricot MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tricot
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- Political Architect and Clinton Ally, Nancy McFadden Dies of Ovarian Cancer
Nancy McFadden, a lawyer and an influential political advisor to Bill Clinton and Jerry Brown, sadly lost her tiring battle with ovarian cancer on Thursday, March 22nd 2018. She passed away at the age of 59 in her Sacramento home.Governor Brown made a statement the following day, on March 23rd,...
- What Is a Skin Biopsy?
A skin biopsy is a medical procedure which involves taking a skin tissue sample, processing it, and then examining it under a powerful microscope. Different methods exist for performing this procedure depending on the location and size of the skin abnormality. Any part of your skin that shows some...
- Oscar Winner Kathy Bates Talks About Learning She Had Ovarian and Breast Cancer
Breast and ovarian cancer are serious diseases that can affect any woman. Both can be terrifying to have, and no woman wants to hear those dreaded words from her doctor.Cancer is responsible for millions of deaths every year, and though modern medicine has come a long way to treat this disease,...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- Woman with Breast Cancer Gets Wedding Wish Hours Before Passing Away
A woman's wedding day is supposed to be the most magical day of her life, and this was certainly still the case for Heather Mosher. Unfortunately, the very next day the breast cancer she had been battling would take her.Heather and DavidIn May of 2015, Heather and David met in a swing dance class....
- Dr. Matthew Obinna Nwaneri M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Michael H Tomasson MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Evelena Ontiveros MD PHD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Roger D Gingrich MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Margarida Magalhaes Silverman MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Gerald H Clamon MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242