Dr. John Donovan, MD is one of the most highly rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in anesthesiology and currently treats patients in Van nuys, California and Oakland, California. Dr. Donovan ...
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1992
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology
Dr. John Donovan MD's Practice location
Oakland, CA 94609Get Direction
Dr. John Donovan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Nutrition, Source and Health Benefits
Vitamin B2 is also called as Riboflavin. This is one of the important vitamins which is known to act as an antioxidant within the body, boost the energy levels in the body, maintain healthy blood cells for smooth functioning of the body, prevent damage of free radicals, protect and promote healthy...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Orrin Ailloni-Charas MD3490 California Street San Francisco California 94118
- Mr. Jeffrey H. Levy MD2299 Post Street San Francisco California 94115
- Tara B. Hojiwala450 Stanyan Street San Francisco California 94117
- Barbara Dodson521 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Jenifer Rae Shriver M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Stephen Licata M.D.250 Bon Air Rd Greenbrae CA 94904