Dr. David Segar is a pediatrician practicing in IOWA CITY, IA. Dr. Segar is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Segar diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Segar can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
David Segar M.D.'s Practice location
IOWA CITY, IA 52242Get Direction
David Segar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- Dr. Tameem Shoukih M.D.1200 Pleasant Street Des Moines Iowa 50309
- Dr. Angela M Oconnor MD2817 New Pinery Rd Portage WI 53901
- Dr. Marguerite Henry Oetting M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Paolin Elizabeth Chi M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Stephen J Randall M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Sharon G Berkowitz M.D.809 Ridge Rd E Rochester NY 14621