Dr. Jack Cacic is a Chiropractor practicing in Lake Worth, FL. Dr. Cacic specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cacic seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jack Joseph Cacic D.C.'s Practice location
Lake Worth, FL 33460Get Direction
Dr. Jack Joseph Cacic D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Andrew Luke Bosier D.C.101 NW 1st Ave Delray Beach FL 33444
- Jacqueline Florentino Sullivan ARNP11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave. Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Gary L Burns DC4331 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Darren Lastofsky D.C.5315 Lake Worth Rd Lake Worth FL 33463
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Horowitz D.C.9810 Alt. A1A Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Conrad Winiarski D.C.8903 Glades Rd Boca Raton FL 33434