Dr. Rony Elias is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Elias specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Elias can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Elias can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Govt. Dental College, Bangalore University, India 2002
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Follicle-stimulating hormone/luteinizing hormone ratio as an independent predictor of response to controlled ovarian stimulation.
- Routine Monitoring of Liver, Renal, and Hematologic Tests After Single- or Double-Dose Methotrexate Treatment for Ectopic Pregnancies After In Vitro Fertilization.
- Antibiotic Prophylaxis for Gynecologic Procedures prior to and during the Utilization of Assisted Reproductive Technologies: A Systematic Review.
- Conservative Management of Cesarean Scar Pregnancy Following Diagnosis via Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Increased odds of live birth in fresh in vitro fertilization cycles with shorter ovarian stimulation.
- Sonographic, Hysteroscopic, and Histopathological Findings of a Placental Site Nodule.
- Temporal trends in minimally invasive myomectomy before and after the US Food and Drug Administration recommendation against electric morcellation.
- Impact of FMR1 Pre-Mutation Status on Blastocyst Development in Patients Undergoing Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis.
- Laparoscopic Management of Severe Endometriosis-Related Hemorrhagic Ascites.
- Random Start Ovarian Stimulation for Oocyte or Embryo Cryopreservation in Women Desiring Fertility Preservation Prior to Gonadotoxic Cancer Therapy.
- Arabian Peninsula ethnicity is associated with lower ovarian reserve and ovarian response in women undergoing fresh ICSI cycles.
Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10021Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20814Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D. | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Reproductive Endocrinology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Rony Tanios Elias M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Elias
Get to know Reproductive Endocrinologist Dr. Rony T. Elias, who serves the population of New York. Rony T. Elias, MD, is a Reproductive Endocrinologist with the Cornell Medicine Center for Reproductive Endocrinology, Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College, and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Rony T. Elias is a highly respected and experienced physician, having been in practice for over 15 years. His career in medicine began in 2002, when he graduated with his Medical Degree from the American University of Beirut, Faculty of Medicine in Lebanon. After moving to the United States, Dr. Elias completed his residency with The George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Driven to further his knowledge and expertise, he went on to undertake his fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery within the same institution. Dr. Elias is dual board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He is determined to enhance his patients’ quality of life, providing high quality, individualized care in order to ensure the most optimal results. With a passion for his work, Dr. Elias is recognized for his expertise in vitro fertilization and intrauterine insemination, as well as the latest in surgical infertility interventions. He is also an expert in minimally invasive gynecologic and infertility surgery using laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, the advanced surgical treatment of severe endometriosis and uterine abnormalities, and the effects of polycystic ovaries on infertility. For his wealth of expertise, Dr. Elias has been published extensively. He remains a distinguished member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, and has earned the coveted title of Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.