Dr. Juliana Ehrman Hansen MD
Plastic Surgeon3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR, 97239
Juliana Hansen, MD, has served as the Division Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at OHSU since 2000. Her training in San Francisco with some of the pioneers of aesthetic surgery, microsurger ...
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 1988
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- The lower trapezius musculocutaneous flap revisited: versatile coverage for complicated wounds to the posterior cervical and occipital regions based on the deep branch of the transverse cervical artery.
- Analysis of complications from abdominoplasty: a review of 206 cases at a university hospital.
- The use of microplates for internal fixation of mandibular fractures.
- Full-thickness skin grafting with marginal deepithelialization of the defect for
- A multicenter randomized controlled trial comparing absorbable barbed sutures versus conventional absorbable sutures for dermal closure in open surgical procedures.
- Estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor, interleukin-6 and interleukin-8 are variable in breast cancer and benign stem/progenitor cell populations.
- Axillary Lymph Node Dissection Is a Risk Factor for Major Complications After Immediate Breast Reconstruction.
- Avoiding the Unfavorable Outcome with Wise Pattern Breast Reduction.
- Microsurgery, Breast Surgery, Breast Augmentation And More
- Breast Cancer
- Member American Medical Association
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Member American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member Association of Academic Chairmen of Plastic Surgery
- Member Medical Society of Metropolitan Portland
- Member Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons
- University of California, San Francisco 1989
- University of California, San Francisco 1991
- University of California, San Francisco 1994
- Hand Surgery and Microsurgery, OHSU 1999
Dr. Juliana Ehrman Hansen MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Juliana Ehrman Hansen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hansen
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Is Lower Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is a procedure whose aim is to reconstruct the upper or lower part of the eyelids. The procedure concentrates on the lower areas below eyes to reduce the eye bags caused by the excess skin. Through blepharoplasty, the extra skin is repositioned or removed, extra fat removed or added,...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Dr. Richard H. Bensimon M.D. BOARD CERTIFIED140 Northwest 14th Avenue Portland Oregon 97209
- Dr. Karl O. Wustrack M.D.1830 BLANKENSHIP RD WEST LINN OR 97068
- Dr. Allen Gabriel MD505 Northeast 87th Avenue Vancouver Washington 98664
- Dr. Michael F. Bohley M.D.,P.C.10201 SE MAIN ST STE 20 PORTLAND OR 97216
- Dr. Henry Daniel Zegzula M.D.1200 NW Naito Pkwy Portland OR 97209
- Dr. Clifford Steven Canepa MD5050 NE HOYT ST PORTLAND OR 97213