Dr. Francis Edwards Rushton M.D.
Pediatrician964 Ribaut Rd Suite 1 Beaufort SC, 29902
Dr. Francis Rushton is a pediatrician practicing in Beaufort, SC. Dr. Rushton is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rushton diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rushton can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
- Musings from the orient. How reimbursement influences the structure of health care for children with special health care needs.
- The pediatrician's role in community pediatrics.
- Elementary school children with a television in their bedroom more likely to be diagnosed with attention deficit disorder.
- US health-care crisis.
- Family support in the family-centered medical home: an opportunity for preventing toxic stress and its impact in young children. Child health care providers offer valuable support and connections for families.
- Florida school health services: an overview.
- Indigent care--the growing dilemma in a competitive health care industry.
- Step-down neonatal special care: an innovative approach to regional neonatal services.
- Colorado pediatricians' involvement in community activities.
- The role of health care in child abuse and neglect prevention.
- Medicaid and primary care.
- Public-private partnerships: working at the local level to increase the quality and number of medical homes for Medicaid children.
Dr. Francis Edwards Rushton M.D.'s Practice location
Beaufort, SC 29902Get Direction
Dr. Francis Edwards Rushton M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rushton
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- Benefits of a Weighted Vest for Autism
Sensory integration therapy has been used for people with autism and other neurological disorders to try and tackle the underlying neurological processing and integration of sensory information in order to have a positive effect on emotion, learning, and behavior. Using a weighted vest for autism is...
- What Is the Babinski Reflex?
Reflexes Seen in NewbornsMuch of a baby's activity during the first few weeks of life is reflexive. When you put your finger in your baby's mouth, your baby would automatically suck on it by reflex. Your baby would not think of what to do but rather respond according to reflexes. When exposed to a...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Faith Lawrence Polkey M.D., M.P.H.1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. Marlo Monique Smith MD1320 Ribaut Rd Port Royal SC 29935
- Dr. William Dennis Martin M.D.964 Ribaut Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Karen L Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902
- Dr. Timothy E Keane D.O.2403 Allison Rd Beaufort SC 29902