Dr. Nicholas P Schaub M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology358 Mowbray Arch Norfolk VA, 23507
Dr. Nicholas Schaub is a surgical oncologist practicing in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Schaub specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Nicholas P Schaub M.D.'s Practice location
Norfolk, VA 23507Get Direction
PIKEVILLE, KY 41501Get Direction
Dr. Nicholas P Schaub M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schaub
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Dr. James Joseph Schneider MD620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Eugene Y Chang M.D.5838 Harbour View Blvd Suffolk VA 23435
- Dr. Mary Guye M.D.4881 Sugar Maple Dr Dayton OH 45433
- Dr. Michael B Peyser MD109 Philip Roth St Newport News VA 23606
- Dr. Aaron D Bleznak MD1240 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103
- Dr. Marybeth Scavone Hughes MDSurgery Branch National Cancer Institute Bethesda MD 20892