Dr. Babatunde Sobowale, MD
Pediatrician1215 E Michigan Ave Department Of Neonat Lansing MI, 48912
Dr. Babatunde Sobowale is a pediatrician practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Sobowale is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sobowale diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sobowale can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Babatunde Sobowale, MD's Practice location
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
Decatur, GA 30030Get Direction
DECATUR, GA 30033Get Direction
Dr. Babatunde Sobowale, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sobowale
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids, are able to imagine...
- Dr. Leslie K. Reynolds MD3400 PINETREE RD LANSING MI 48911
- Dr. Arti Upendra Shah M.D.3937 Patient Care Way Lansing MI 48911
- Dr. James A Brouillette MD2445 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Bradley R. Hoopingarner M.D.804 SERVICE RD # A110 EAST LANSING MI 48824
- Dr. Eleanor A Watson MD2445 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Christopher Adam Pohlod D.O.4660 S HAGADORN RD STE 500 EAST LANSING MI 48823