Dr. Babatunde Taiwo Sobowale MD
Pediatrician1215 E Michigan Ave Department Of Neonat Lansing MI, 48912
Dr. Babatunde Sobowale is a pediatrician practicing in Lansing, MI. Dr. Sobowale is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sobowale diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sobowale can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Babatunde Taiwo Sobowale MD's Practice location
Lansing, MI 48912Get Direction
DECATUR, GA 30033Get Direction
Dr. Babatunde Taiwo Sobowale MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sobowale
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Chickenpox?
What should I do if my child has the chickenpox?...
- Dr. Leslie K. Reynolds MD3400 Pine Tree Road Lansing Michigan 48911
- Dr. Arti Upendra Shah M.D.3937 Patient Care Way Lansing MI 48911
- Dr. James A Brouillette MD2445 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Bradley R. Hoopingarner M.D.2414 Lake Lansing Rd. Lansing MI 48912
- Dr. Eleanor A Watson MD2445 Jolly Rd Okemos MI 48864
- Dr. Christopher Adam Pohlod D.O.7201 W Saginaw Sst Lansing MI 48917