Dr. Melissa Del castillo M.D.
Pediatrician1111 E Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ, 85006
Dr. Melissa Del castillo is a pediatrician practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Del castillo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Del castillo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Del castillo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Melissa Del castillo M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
WASHINGTON, DC 20010Get Direction
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
It is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly, this is bullying and is a serious problem. Bullying is violence,...
- What is World Autism Awareness Day?
Just like everyone else, people with autism move through substantial life changes. Their quality of life depends on the foundation that was provided during their childhood. In addition, there is ongoing support revolving around their medical, educational, social and family needs. There is no single...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa Arizona 85202
- Luis C. Arroyo2316 West Bethany Home Road Phoenix Arizona 85015
- Dr. Paul Patrick Tafoya MD1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85016
- Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez MD9169 W Van Buren St Glendale AZ 85301
- Dr. Paul Antseliovich MD521 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Natalie A. Teng M.D.965 W CHANDLER HEIGHTS RD CHANDLER AZ 85248