Dr. Maryam Soltani is a pediatrician practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Soltani is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Soltani diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Soltani can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Iran University Of Med Science Tehran Iran MD
Iran University of Medical Sciences (IUMS) 1991
- [Evaluation of mothers' knowledge in pre- and postnatal preventive care in the Tunisian Sahel].
- [Smoking behavior and attitude to smoking of medical students (Tunisian Sahel)].
- [Antibiotic therapy in general medicine in Monastir, Tunisia].
- [Value of vaccination data analysis at the district level].
- [Epidemiology of cholelithiasis in central Tunisia. Prevalence and associated factors in a nonselected population].
- [Essential drugs: availability and prescription in Monastir (Tunisia) health district].
- [Epidemiology of low birth weight in Tunisia].
- [Paramedical staff knowledge and practice related to the blood transfusion safety].
- [Epidemiology of Haemophilus influenzae meningitis in Tunisia].
- [Analysis of the appropriateness of hospitalizations in Monastir, Tunisia].
- [Profile of referred pregnancies from the Tunisian Sahel].
- [Factors associated with low birth weight in Tunisian Sahel].
- Graphic model of birth weight and gestational age in Monastir, Tunisia.
- [New criteria and quality of health care services in the governorate of Monastir, Tunisia].
- Epidemiological profile of health-care-associated infections in the central-east area of Tunisia.
- [Epidemiological and chronological profile of the low birth weight in the region of Monastir (Tunisia) between 1994 and 2007].
- [Integrated management of mother and child health in the region of Monastir (Tunisia)].
- Epidemiological and chronological profile of preterm birth in the region of Monastir (Tunisia) between 1994 and 2012.
- Epidemiology and medical cost of hospitalization due to rotavirus gastroenteritis among children under 5 years of age in the central-east of Tunisia.
- [Profile and trends of pediatric hospital morbidity in the region of Monastir (Tunisia) for a decade].
- [Mother-child transmission of hepatitis B virus in the Tunisian Sahel].
- [Prenatal surveillance and determinants of prenatal follow-up in the Monastir health district].
- [Sentinel surveillance of diarrhea in Ksar-Hellal (Tunisia)].
- Ear Infection
- Back Pain
- Stomach Flu
Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.'s Practice location
Riverside, CA 92501Get Direction
Aberdeen, WA 98520Get Direction
Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soltani
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D.7101 Magnolia Avenue Riverside California 92504
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 Grove Avenue Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Edgar E. Alfaro-McField M.D2150 N Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Saima Khan MD900 Main Street Brawley California 92227
- Mr. Ali Mohammad Movafagh MD12712 Heacock Street Moreno Valley California 92553-3037
- Dr. Edna Regala Sayat MD731 Commercial St Rockport ME 04856