Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.
Pediatrician4310 Orange St Riverside CA, 92501
Dr. Maryam Soltani is a pediatrician practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Soltani is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Soltani diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Soltani can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Iran University Of Med Science Tehran Iran MD
Iran University of Medical Sciences (IUMS) 1991
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- [Evaluation of mothers' knowledge in pre- and postnatal preventive care in the Tunisian Sahel].
- [Smoking behavior and attitude to smoking of medical students (Tunisian Sahel)].
- [Antibiotic therapy in general medicine in Monastir, Tunisia].
- [Value of vaccination data analysis at the district level].
- [Epidemiology of cholelithiasis in central Tunisia. Prevalence and associated factors in a nonselected population].
- [Essential drugs: availability and prescription in Monastir (Tunisia) health district].
- [Epidemiology of low birth weight in Tunisia].
- [Paramedical staff knowledge and practice related to the blood transfusion safety].
- [Epidemiology of Haemophilus influenzae meningitis in Tunisia].
- [Analysis of the appropriateness of hospitalizations in Monastir, Tunisia].
- [Profile of referred pregnancies from the Tunisian Sahel].
- [Factors associated with low birth weight in Tunisian Sahel].
- Graphic model of birth weight and gestational age in Monastir, Tunisia.
- [New criteria and quality of health care services in the governorate of Monastir, Tunisia].
- Epidemiological profile of health-care-associated infections in the central-east area of Tunisia.
- Ear Infection
- Back Pain
- Stomach Flu
Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.'s Practice location
Riverside, CA 92501Get Direction
Aberdeen, WA 98520Get Direction
Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soltani
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D.7101 Magnolia Avenue Riverside California 92504
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 GROVE AVE RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 91730
- Dr. Edgar E. Alfaro-McField M.D1800 Western Ave N San Bernardino California 92411
- Dr. Saima Khan MD7777 Milliken Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Mr. Ali Mohammad Movafagh MD12712 Heacock Street Moreno Valley California 92553-3037
- Dr. Edna Regala Sayat MD7777 Milliken Ave Rancho Cucamonga California 91730