Dr. Maryam Soltani is a pediatrician practicing in Riverside, CA. Dr. Soltani is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Soltani diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Soltani can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Iran University Of Med Science Tehran Iran MD
Iran University of Medical Sciences (IUMS) 1991
- [Evaluation of mothers' knowledge in pre- and postnatal preventive care in the Tunisian Sahel].
- [Smoking behavior and attitude to smoking of medical students (Tunisian Sahel)].
- [Antibiotic therapy in general medicine in Monastir, Tunisia].
- [Value of vaccination data analysis at the district level].
- [Epidemiology of cholelithiasis in central Tunisia. Prevalence and associated factors in a nonselected population].
- [Essential drugs: availability and prescription in Monastir (Tunisia) health district].
- [Epidemiology of low birth weight in Tunisia].
- [Paramedical staff knowledge and practice related to the blood transfusion safety].
- [Epidemiology of Haemophilus influenzae meningitis in Tunisia].
- [Analysis of the appropriateness of hospitalizations in Monastir, Tunisia].
- [Profile of referred pregnancies from the Tunisian Sahel].
- [Factors associated with low birth weight in Tunisian Sahel].
- Graphic model of birth weight and gestational age in Monastir, Tunisia.
- [New criteria and quality of health care services in the governorate of Monastir, Tunisia].
- Epidemiological profile of health-care-associated infections in the central-east area of Tunisia.
- Ear Infection
- Back Pain
- Stomach Flu
Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.'s Practice location
Riverside, CA 92501Get Direction
Aberdeen, WA 98520Get Direction
Dr. Maryam Samadi Soltani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soltani
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Treating Autism
Since symptoms of autism can vary depending on the child, and behaviors can often change over time, treatment solutions should be tailored to individual needs. A program should improve a child’s communication skills while addressing social, behavioral, and learning aspects of a child’s life....
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Dr. Carmen Cabailo Briones MD615 NORTH F STREET ABERDEEN WA 98520
- Dr. Sean Rae White M.D.615 N F St Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. William Steven Hutton M.D.1100 Basich Blvd Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. Rowena Maderazo Caratao M.D.1100 Basich Blvd Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. Richelle Pili Bautista-azores M.D.1020 Anderson Dr Aberdeen WA 98520
- Dr. Edgardo Castro Magsalay M.D.611 N F St Aberdeen WA 98520